Time & Location
About the Event
BODi Aerial Yoga in Rossendale is a wonderful practice that beautifully weaves Yoga and Pilates along with a silk hammock for a whole Body/Mind experience that is exhilarating, confidence building, fun, builds trust and achievement and appreciation in your body.
Benefits of EMBODi Aerial-
- Great for spinal decompression.
- Strengthens your upper body.
- Improves your overall well-being by creating a more confident, braver you.
- Savasana ( relaxation) in a nurturing cocoon hammock.
- Strengthens your core, your balance and improves your proprioception ( awareness of your body in relations to the space around you and your centre of balance)
- Feel like a child again!
What is BODi Aerial?
BODi Aerial is a practice that uses a low hanging, wide aerial fabric (silks) like a hammock. Suspended from the ceiling it is used to ease pressure, and create space in your joints, decrease compression in your spine, increase mobility and fluidity, improve your balance and co-ordination. It also offers muscular tension release through decompression and hydration of the vertebral discs within the spinal column.
It is an incredible tool and practice for self care, expansion and joy. If you dream of flying with grace, with fun, with connection and with confidence, then come see how to make that dream come true.
Once you have completed your two hour fundamentals session, you can attend our Aerial classes at ENERGYBODi. You can either buy a six week course, same class each week, or a FAST PASS 4 or FAST PASS 10 which you can use for any class in the six weeks ( prereserve via the website)
Embodi Aerial Workshop
Saturday 24th October 12-2pm £20
- EMBODi Aerial Fundamentals£20£200